Friday, February 6, 2009

Boom Roasted!

So one of my favorite shows is The Office. There was an episode where the main character got roasted. I love that idea. So if I know you, you may be roasted. Its all in fun, and i'm just making some jokes. I don't mean it. Don't kill me.

Patrick, you're short and your son is a failure. Boom, roasted.
Kiana, you married Patrick. Boom, roasted.
Meredith, your pregnant and your car never works. Boom, roasted.
Abby, i've dated more than you and your boyfriend looks like a muppet. Boom, roasted.
Cindy, you go to BYU. Boom, roasted.
Hannah, you go to BYU-ID, even worse. Boom, roasted.
Sara, you cry more than my mom. Boom, roasted.
Tara, you date only scumbags. Boom, roasted. (Though I wish you the best of luck in the future)
Liz, the only difference between you and Hellen Keller is that she's famous. Boom, roasted.
Mom and Dad, you are murderers of love. Boom, roasted.

Thank you all for your support. More roasts may come

No comments:

Post a Comment